Subscribe today and get a free copy of n+1 contributor Kristin Dombek’s acclaimed new book The Selfishness of Others.
Print + Digital
Get a print and digital subscription to n+1 and a free copy of The Selfishness of Others.
Praise for The Selfishness of Others
- “Entertaining . . . Sharply argued, knottily intelligent, darkly funny.”
—Jennifer Schuessler, The New York Times
- “I read this book in a day . . . and I was grateful it was so compelling, because I was already impatient for everyone else I knew to read it, too.”
—Leslie Jamison, author of The Empathy Exams
- “The Selfishness of Others is the strangest and most wonderful book I’ve read this year . . . A tour de force and a masterpiece of comic intellect.”
—Mark Greif, author of Against Everything
What You Get
- Access to the complete digital archive, including back issues
- Read new issues before they’re available in print
- Print issues sent to your home ($14.95 at the bookstore)
- A free copy of The Selfishness of Others ($13 at the bookstore)
- Free admission to parties and events